Friday 7 August 2009

Remedy

It started out with a kiss How did it end up like this It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss Now I'm falling asleep And she's calling a cab While he's having a smoke And she's taking a drag Now they're going to bed And my stomach is sick And it's all in my head But she's touching his chest Now, he takes off her dress Now, let me go I just can't look its killing me
.
.
misinformed much
seriously, that day at the skatepark as been competely blown out of proportion
go and get your facts straight before you go argueing with my friends about it
even better, try coming to me and asking
after all it is me who apparently wouldn't stop the hug
of course not wilson
i'm sorry darlings but yous are delusional
and this isn't even an argument anymore, it's just a few insults
yeah you're younger than us, but it's your behaviour that makes you childish, not your age
so get over it, and grow up a bit
and also you have no right talking about anything to do with me and wilson
it's nothing to do with you
i don't text wilson anymore, and now and again we talk on msn
okay, so clear that up in you heads now
oh and we had one phone call chat a few weeks ago
when he told me a few things
a few things that won't make you happy, since he's apparently your man...
sureeeeeeeeeee
.
.
Im asking you defiantly. Would you care would you stare if his lips were fallin down my neck. Would you break a sweat my dear!

No comments: